24.3.09

making moves - making changes



Hello, all!

It's been a slow week on the blog, I know - but a BUSY BUSY BUSY week for me!

The big news, of course, is that I left the RENN last week. There has been some ugliness, which is to be expected whenever a key man leaves a small business, but all is well.

All things considered, I am incredibly happy with the way things are turning out. I am closer to my son, closer to Yuly, closer to D ... he(ck), I think this whole experience has even brought me and Frankie closer together!

Awesome stuff.

On a less personal note, I will be making a number of changes to Sunshine in the coming days - including some new graphics and a "reinterpretation" of what "Sunshine Supercars" is all about. I hope you stick around and enjoy the changes.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment