24.1.10

sometimes i stay awake



Life has been more than a little hectic these past few months. There have been rough days at work, loves lost and won then lost again, health scares, and (of course) the general stresses, strains, and guilty feelings of the holiday season.

Don't get me wrong, there have been great days, too - and avoiding this blog because I didn't have anything good to write about in November and December has turned into having so many good things to write about that I don't know where to start!

SO, as I often do when I ignore my writer-duties for far too long, I'll share a little song with you that I found last night, well past 3AM, wide awake and desperate for a bit of rest.







The song is by Cat Stevens, the performance by a young girl who calls herself 10thousandBirds.

No comments:

Post a Comment