7.1.11

what is old is new(s) again




WELCOME TO 2008 2011


I went back and forth about whether or not I should write this post, but the deciding factor was simple: I, at least, want my photo credit.

The RENNtech ownership has pulled a bunch of slimy BS over on me (and others) over the past few years, from stealing literally all of the content off of my personal RT blog and posting it to their own blog without citing my authorship or linking back to my blog to falsely accusing me of shredding documents and simply denying my ownership of things like kart chassis and a 20" iMac when I left the company in 2009 ... but that's water under the bridge, for the most part.

As I see it, Hartmut must be reaching for every penny he can get, and if screwing an employee out of a few hundred bucks' worth of karting gear and computer peripherals is what it takes to keep a roof over his head, then he can have it. I don't want his family to starve because of me, you know?

That said, I felt a deep and satisfying schadenfreude when I saw that RENNtech was pushing out this 30-month-old press release (complete with my photos) as "news" again this morning.

Good luck with that, guys. You're going to need it.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7.1.11

    Renntech is such a joke these days. The owner is starting fist fights. There 63 airbox is a total piece of junk. All the good guys that worked there have left. Now its just an angry German who can't seem to get his Panzer's rolling. I scene an end of HF's Biltzkrieg.

    ReplyDelete