27.9.08

4 more days to circle the drain






Remember what happened to Scotty a few days ago?

I'm right there with him - and there is so much going on right now, I can't honestly put together a coherent post.

So, what else is new?

With only four (4) days left, Everyone here at the RENN is getting pretty fried - and it's all about the car you can barely even see behind the curtain wall in that picture up there. That car you can barely even see back there is well on its way to becoming the RENN's 2008 SEMA GLK Project:Rally hybrid show car, thanks to some crazy-long hours put in by Hartmut, David, Cliff, Steve, Pierre, Ratatouille (aka: "Napoleon, the mad intern"), Technicar, a bunch of people I'm forgetting at MBUSA, and the Swedes.

The Swedes! Holy crap - I can't believe I forgot to mention the Swedes!! That should be its own post, really - but, for now, enjoy this clip from Monster Garage (yes, these are THOSE Swedes).


No comments:

Post a Comment