11.9.08

my moroso is my 100th post!






Big changes at Moroso have been underway all year, with Aaron Weiss hoping to make a big splash, build a world-class facility, and attract some Serious race events to a track that has been a longtime favorite of many South Floridians.

Recently, Moroso launched "My Moroso", an actual, honest-to-usefulness service that helps enthusiasts keep up to date with all the latest and greatest happenings at blah blah blah ... it's my 100th post, people!

Yee-freakin'-ha!!

Can you believe it took me over a YEAR!? Sheesh ... I must have had some kind of actual life for a while, there.

Good thing THAT's over, eh!?

Now that we're in the triple digits - it's time for some Serious mucking up of the blogosphere.

Hold on to your f***ing hats!

No comments:

Post a Comment