2.2.09

a bit behind | supercar weekend 09 | part i






I know, I know - the 2009 Palm Beach Supercar Weekend was done and over more than a week ago, and in the fast-paced world of online blogging, a week ago might as well be a century ago and blah-blah, etc., etc.

Keep up that kind of talk and I'll make you sit through "Awesome 80's Childhood: Masters of the Universe, the Movie".

All calmed down? Good.

You can see most of my "coverage" of John Temerian's 2009 Palm Beach Supercar weekend event at my Flickr site, or simply click on any of the pics above. A few highlights from this set: Bill Hart's Lola Champcar (below) got lots of attention from the kiddies, with every male between 2 and 22 begging to try the car on for size. Bill was a great sport, and only asked for smiles in return for letting the unwashed masses sully up his semi-historic racer.





I'll have a bit more coverage coming up in a bit - and it's probably not what you'd expect ... or maybe it is, if you've been paying attention.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment