5.12.08

i starts trendz



A few weeks ago, Brabus introduced a "tuned" version of Tesla's roadster. I won't go into too many details here (Jalopnik had some good coverage HERE), but the short version is this: as far as Brabus is concerned, LEDs + snazzy space-sounds = high-dollar tuner car.

I responded, unofficially (of course!) with THIS (photo, below).





THEN, World Car Fans writer Zack Newmark posts THIS (photo, below)!





No shout-outs. No reference to the horsepower wars. Nothing.

Don't get me wrong - I'm a big fan of WCF (and Zack, for that matter), and would love to have one of Khan's RR Sports in my driveway ... I just think there should be credit where credit is due.

Also: KHAAAAAAN!!



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12.12.08

    Just for the record, I never saw your Brabus Tesla Roadster Photoshop. I like it! My editor asked me to do the Khan PS, and I thought of mounting it to an external tank on a Shuttle.

    Sometimes independent creation just happens, and it is cool when it does. No idea-stealing was intended. WorldCarFans is pretty good as a team at giving credit where it is due.

    Sorry about the confusion and all the best.

    Zack Newmark

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is lame - but I find it very cool that Zack commented on my blog.

    ^^

    ReplyDelete