16.9.09

i write about wine | part iii






It's been over a week since Lancia officially released pictures and video of their new Martini Racing yacht - the Lancia di Lancia shown, above. I swooned over simple drawings of the thing, and now that it's here, I find myself - wait for it - at a loss for words.

This new Lancia is 43 feet of pure wet sexy, and it looks as enticing as the covers of Penthouse I'd seen behind the counter at the 7-11 when I was just a kid. I'd glance at them sideways, hoping I didn't draw too much attention to myself. I'd blush if I got "caught". I'd imagine what wonders await me inside.



ODDLY RELEVANT.


Luckily, I'm not 12 anymore, so I can just buy the damned thing if I'm so curious (the magazine, not the Lancia). Also lucky: they've provided me with video of it (the Lancia ... and the magazine, actually!).

Check it out for yourself, below.







Photos from the guys at WorldCarFans, who "talked me down" when the video hit.

Thanks, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment