2.9.08

new this week: fun!



Last week was kind of a downer, no?

Phil Hill died, Paul Newman took his last laps in a racecar, I subjected you to an opinionated eco-rant, there was no F1 race - really, the list goes on and On and ON ...

THIS WEEK will be better, I promise.

REASONS THIS WEEK IS BETTER THAN LAST WEEK

1. Phil Hill can't die on us again.

2. It's a 4-day week (for most of us).

3.

I'll think of a third reason, soon - maybe a fourth and a fifth, too! For now, I'm stealing a page from the Autoblog and posting some of the more influential cartoons of our (my) youth. My 'toons will be posted soon, links to Autoblog's below.

Enjoy!


CLICK HERE for "Car of Tomorrow".
CLICK HERE for "One Cab's Family".
CLICK HERE for "Susie, the Little Blue Coupe".

No comments:

Post a Comment